Welcome CSUSB faculty and staff members!
Thanks to your college’s library, you now have access to six of our bestselling college teaching handbooks. Whether you are a faculty member new to teaching or a seasoned instructor, whether you are teaching online, in a blended classroom or staffing face-to-face classes on campus, you will find in these six books useful strategies, tips and advice offered up by faculty development experts. These books have helped hundreds of thousands of faculty members sharpen their teaching skills, and these books will help you, too.
On this page you can:
- Find links to read all of the books.
- Find tips on how to use the PDF eReader.
- Decide which books to read. Find links to detailed descriptions, sample chapters and tables contents for all of the books in the E-Book Professional Development Library.
Please note: We do not offer technical support for any e-reader, handheld, laptop or desktop computing device. You should contact the manufacturer(s) with questions.
Links to Each Book
Below the image are links to each of the ebooks in PDF format. The image explains what you’ll see when you click on a book link, and how to use the eReader, including how to read your book in full screen mode.
Decide Which Books to Read
IMPORTANT: Once you decide which book(s) you want to read, RETURN TO THIS PAGE and find the appropriate links to read the book(s) online. Questions about our books? Call customer service at 734-930-6854 M-F 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. EST, or email email@example.com.
Click on the linked titles below to read detailed descriptions about each book. On the product pages, you will find reviews, links to download (in PDF format) sample chapters of each book, as well as each book’s table of contents.
- Going the Distance–A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online, 2nd ed.
- The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences
- Teaching Strategies & Techniques for Adjunct Faculty, 6th ed.
- Blended Learning and Flipped Classrooms: A Comprehensive Guide
- A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty and Teachers of Adults, 7th ed.
- Handbook II–Advanced Teaching Strategies for Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty, 4th ed.