Read these books using any of the following apps and devices:
The Part-Time Press is pleased to offer this unique collection of professional development books for colleges, universities, teaching and learning centers, departments and libraries.
License our E-Book Professional Development Library and provide all your faculty with digital access to a collection of professional development books written by faculty development experts. Cost: $699.00. [This is the same cost as 50 copies of one of our books in print!]
- Access individual e-books as downloads, or e-books may be read as PDFs directly on the Part-Time Press website via a custom Landing Page created for your institution. View a sample Landing Page here.
- EZProxy supported access for libraries with IP address recognition access, or username and password access. [Librarian and other college customers may view and download our VPAT 2.1 report: https://part-timepress.com/downloads/VPAT_Report.pdf]
- Faculty readers choose the e-books they want to use in their self-directed study.
- Faculty development staff choose the e-books they want to integrate into training and orientation programs.
- Our bestselling books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and are used in faculty development programs in half of U.S. colleges and universities.
- Provide faculty and staff with a digital library of six of the most trusted and bestselling teaching handbooks in the U.S.!
The eBook Professional Development Library:
- Going the Distance–A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online, 2nd ed.
- Blended Learning and Flipped Classrooms: A Comprehensive Guide
- A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty and Teachers of Adults, 7th ed.
- Handbook II–Advanced Teaching Strategies for Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty, 4th ed.
- The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences
- Teaching Strategies & Techniques for Adjunct Faculty, 6th ed.
[Budget-friendly option: You may also choose from among our e-books and create your own custom E-Book Professional Development Library. Click here to learn more.]
Online reading option: Part-Time Press PDF reader: ADA compatible, full screen, searchable
Download options: EPUB, [MOBI] KINDLE, [AZW3] KINDLE
We offer the following download options compatible with the most popular ebook readers.
EPUB format can be read by readers formatted for Windows and Apple. EPUB files can be read using the iBooks app running on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Sumatra PDF, Adobe Digital Editions, FBReader, Calibre and the Mozilla Firefox add-on EPUBReader. Please note: EPUB files are not compatible with Kindle readers unless the file is sent to the Kindle reader using email or a send-to-Kindle app.
.MOBI format can be read by Kindle readers formatted for Windows and Apple. .MOBI files can be read using the iBooks app running on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Sumatra PDF, FBReader, Calibre and the Mobipocket Reader.
AZW3 format can be read by Kindle readers formatted for Windows and Macintosh.