Whether you are a faculty member, department chair, faculty development professional or a college librarian, you can take advantage of a professional development library like no other at a price that won’t break the bank.
The books in this set have sold over 400,000 copies and are in use, collectively and individually, in professional development, orientation and mentoring programs at over 2,000 colleges and universities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
From preparing a course, teaching it online, teaching it in the classroom, devising rubrics, evaluation, testing, student success and collaborative learning, the Part-Time Press Undergrad Library Collection offers a collection of professional development books tailored to help both new and returning teaching faculty in any discipline sharpen their teaching skills and meet the unique challenges associated with teaching continuing and returning students.
The Part-Time Press specializes in professional development books for faculty off the tenure-track. The Part-Time Press Undergrad Library collection offers a popular package of proven professional development books. The ten book collection includes:
- A Handbook for Adjunct Faculty, Seventh Edition
- Handbook II: Advanced Teaching Strategies for Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty, Fourth Edition
- Going the Distance: A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online, Second Edition
- Teaching in the Sciences: A Handbook For Part-Time & Adjunct Faculty
- Teaching Strategies & Techniques for Adjunct Faculty, 6th Edition
- Blended Learning & Flipped Classrooms: A Comprehensive Guide
- Getting Down to Business: A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty Who Teach Business
- The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences
- Excellent Online Science Teaching: Effective Strategies for a Successful Semester
- Grade Less. Smile More. Learn to Cut Your Grading Time in Half.
Order today for your department, library, faculty development program or faculty development center!