The Part-Time Press Graduate Library Collection pairs up interactive mentoring and support with established professional development books to help adjunct faculty increase student success in the classroom.
College libraries and Departments can now have a robust collection of professional development tools like no other at a price that won’t break the bank.
The Part-Time Press specializes in professional development books for faculty off the tenure-track. From teaching online, to teaching in the classroom, the Grad Library collection from the Part-Time Press offers a reliable package of professional development books to help faculty off the tenure-track meet the unique challenges associated with work as temporary faculty. The ten books include:
- A Handbook for Adjunct Faculty, Seventh Edition
- Handbook II: Advanced Teaching Strategies for Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty, Fourth Edition
- Going the Distance: A Handbook for Faculty Who Teach Online, Second Edition
- Teaching in the Sciences: A Handbook For Part-Time & Adjunct Faculty
- Teaching Strategies & Techniques for Adjunct Faculty, 6th Edition
- Blended Learning & Flipped Classrooms: A Comprehensive Guide
- Getting Down to Business: A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty Who Teach Business
- The Power of Blended Learning in the Sciences
- Excellent Online Science Teaching: Effective Strategies for a Successful Semester
- Grade Less. Smile More. Learn to Cut Your Grading Time in Half.
1 Year Library/Dept. Digital Subscription to the AdjunctNation.com online news magazine. Adjunct faculty enjoy articles about professional development, teaching tips, news, reviews, interviews, profiles & much more….
AdjunctNation.com is like no other online higher education news magazine. It’s all about teaching, community, connection and reporting on the professional needs and concerns of the Adjunct Faculty Nation. AdjunctNation.com aims very high, editorially. The site’s award-winning writers focus on the people, issues and professional interests that are vital to non-tenured college faculty. The site is updated daily with jobs, editorial content and blog entries.
To visit AdjunctNation.com, please click here.
Nota Bene: Libraries may also order AdjunctNation.com Subscriptions through subscription services including EBSCO, Swets, W.T. Cox, and Basch. For questions, please call 734-930-6854.
There are no reviews yet.